The importance of consent: a narrative.
Hannah Gadsby on rape culture (x)
How to make a joke involving rape
mock rape culture (aka bring awareness), NOT the victim
8 Positions for Sex at Your Parents’ Place [Click to continue reading]
Don’t wake up the family. They have a big day at the Home Depot tomorrow.
Perfect timing since I’m at my mom’s house with my partner this weekend!
Invalidation of asexuality? check. Mixing in the friend-zone myth to make her look like a bad/mean person to take away this guy’s right to sex? check. Thinking this is funny, but really just promoting unhealthy views of sex and woman? Check.
— Samhita Mukhopadhyay, Outdated: Why Dating Is Ruining Your Love Life (via brute-reason)
Terrence Higgins Trust have produced free booklets addressing the sexual health and wellbeing needs of trans men and women.
Direct links to PDF copies of the booklets can be found online here:
Or you can order up to 3 hard copies for free from Terrence Higgins Trust here.
Hey there. I’m pretty sure most people who follow my blog are huge sluts like me. Having your legs open all the time can be expensive, though.
Luckily for you, I go to events (or have people bring me stuff back from events) in the LGBTQ community, and there are free prophylactics everywhere. I get mine from the clinic I work from, but most of these are from things like PRIDE, SundayOUT, Outfest, and the Philly Trans Health conference. I decided to do a giveaway with my swag. Don’t worry! I checked everything, and they aren’t set to expire within this year. They’re also less blurry in real life!
Here’s the list of things I’m definitely including:
- Plan B 1 Step pill
- Assorted flavored and unflavored lubes; water-based or silicone
- 2 Proper Attire “Basic” condoms
- 2 Durex “Natural Feeling” condoms
- 2 Lifestyles “Pleasure Shaped” condoms
- Assorted dental dams (latex and non-latex)
- 2 Crown “Lightly Lubricated” condoms
- 3 FC2 Female condoms
- 2 Trojan “Magnum” condoms
- 1 Durex “XXL” condom
- 2 Lifestyles “Snugger fit” condoms
- 2 One “Pride Mix” condoms
- 2 Lifestyles “Extra Strength” condoms
- 2 Trustex mint flavored condoms
- 2 Joe Lube condoms
- 2 Proper Attire “Color” condoms in yellow and blue
- 2 Trojan ENZ condoms
- 2 Rough Rider “Studded” condoms
- 2 Philly Freedom condoms
I may include a couple of latex-free condoms. Not sure. There will definitely be literature about safe sex and such added to the package.
- You must be 17 or older (because of the Plan B) and live in the contiguous United States.
- You don’t have to be following me to have entries, but if you are following me and reblog, I’ll enter you in an extra time.
- Each reblog gives you one entry. You may reblog as much as you like.
- Liking does nothing.
- If you want to promote this contest go a head and reblog, but if you don’t want your name entered, let me know!
- Keep your ask box open! The contest ends Saturday, June 23. I’ll be using a random number generator. There are a bunch out there, so I’ll worry about which one later.
What if the male #Avengers posed like the female ones?
what if male #Avengers posed like females?
In my experience, one of the best things about plus size blogging is connecting with...