BE A SHARK, DAMMIT.
- Shark skeletons are made of cartilage, which is more flexible than bone, which a shark will use to tear you into pieces.
- Shark skin is very hard and sharp, meaning that they’re so badass, touching them will hurt you.
- Most fish wiggle to swim. Sharks are too cool for that, they glide.
- Most fish have one pair of gills; sharks have five to seven, because that’s how much oxygen they need to be that badass.
- The jaws of a shark are the most powerful on Earth. The entire effing Earth.
- Sharks have very enhanced senses, and can hear, smell and feel everything in the water around them. If you step foot into the water, THEY WILL KNOW.
- Sharks have a lifetime supply of teeth. They’re so intense, THEY DON’T NEED A DENTAL PLAN.
- What’s more badass than the fact that there’s very little a shark can’t eat? THEY. DON’T. CHEW.
- Shark eggs are tough, leathery, and rectangular, or shaped like spirals and screws. They look badass before they were even born.
This is from the Shark vs Kitty debate last year, but I think it needs to be posted again for Shark Week.
FUCK YEAH SHARK FACTS