1. What ’80s or ’90s fashion did you love but would be embarrassed to wear today, even if it came back in style?
I was an awkward kid who wore neon spandex bike shorts under huge, oversized t-shirts. Bad, bad look. Bad, bad photo evidence.
2. What current fashion do you wear and love? Or What current fashion do you wear but probably shouldn’t?
I currently love the feather trend going on right now. Very bohemian. I also wear this one printed top that just screams 2001. It’s hard to describe, but since it flatters my breasts in a big way, I still wear it.
3. What was your favorite toy as a kid?
How do you pick one favorite? I can tell you I haven’t kept many toys at all from when I was young, and I’ve only held on to a few stuffed animals: two Popples and a Care Bear.
4. What is your favorite “toy” today?
Probably my phone.
5. Did you ever own a Sony Walkman? A boombox?
Walkman? Yes! Boombox? YES! Oh, we had all kinds of fun gadgets growing up.
6. What’s the most played song on your mp3 player?
"Jump (For My Love)" by the Pointer Sisters
7. Who was your best friend in elementary/primary school?
I had a neighborhood full of best friends but if I had to choose one, it’d be my girl Laura with whom I still feel the closest to today. Friends since birth!
8. Who is your best friend now?
I do not have a best friend.
9. Who was your favorite musical group in your early teens (age 13/14)? Post a photo.
Probably the Newsboys!
10. Who is your favorite musical group now? Post a link to a song of theirs that you like.
Bonus: What do you think is the secret to a good life?
Finding contentment wherever you are and taking responsibility for your choices.